Tuesday, February 01, 2005

From Singapore

After 3 days of adventure in Kiruna, I find two slips of paper to the ICA for me in my mailbox. Off I go to ICA excitedly, thinking that it's my DHL from home. I get another surprise instead. Especially since it's still a week to my birthday. You guys are way too efficient, but thank you. I open everything immediately. Haha...

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Lizhen makes me a very sweet looking card and many people get around to signing the card. Plus I get the latest David Tao album from Lizhen, Yuai, Lixian, Elsen and Weilun. Yes! David Tao's songs are one of my favs.

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Chris and Liyan send me a card with lots of words. Good.. I like reading notes. Plus I get a very cute Eeyore to accompany me in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home