Tuesday, November 15, 2005

6am in the morning

I tear because he's being exploited
Sitting in someone else's room
he continues similing because his smile is sewn on
but he cries for me n his heart is torn
simply because he was from me to you
Forced to be part of ur story wif someone new

To study away from u, to try and move away.
Some days I think "hey, I'm fine on my own." But I guess today wasn't just so.
A sudden fear that I will regret my move,
although repeatedly I've seen this need's proof.

I got hit twice today
I guess the people around presumed its stress. the 2 studying at my table didn't ask n left soon later. I wouldn't have told either. Suddenly, I feel worse, because in this study period, I shouldn't be feeling like this and hell, as I think of my closer friends, there's no one whom I would risk disrupting his/her momentum in studying to take care of my problems. I have no time to sit around moping either.

Unexpectedly, Tat comes to me with his remaining tea, some kind words and an offer to da bao. It doesn't seem much, but I felt much better. A new friend, a big comfort for now, thank you.

Yes I am petty, Yes I am a big kid, Yes I am irrational.

2 Comments:

Blogger neo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM  
Blogger neo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home