Cake Indulgence
Fell asleep in the study room for 15 minutes, before deciding that my engine was down, and moved upstairs. After washing up, I'm wide awake again and am now starting to waste my time. I should just walk directly to my room, with my eyes straight ahead. I hate myself for always checking, but I can't help it. No matter how many times I try to convince myself, it still hits me everytime. Argh! Thank you for reminding me of the situation almost every night. I could almost hate you to the core. Just Almost. Am I not making sense? Maybe cos I am terribly full. This is not the way to go. Have been eating more than I should the last 2 weeks. Eating is not the solution to all problems. Well.. Just wanna say that 4th floor had 14 slices of 7 assorted flavours of yummy cake from Secret Recipe to ourselves. And all for what. $29? Really appreciate Brendon for being so nice, and buying up so many Secret Recipe cakes for us to trade. Service to the maximum Brendon. You may not be the loudest, most entertaining Blk head around, but I applaud you for your thoughtfulness and big heart! Must have taken quite an effort and plenty of cash to buy 11 cakes for C blk. You must have exclusive Secret Recipe membership now. =)
Someone send me a MatLab Shen to help me!! I need to see my prof on Wednesday and I have nothing to show him. What should I tell him?? For the whole time from sch start to now, I have not understood the prev student's program, yet alone improved on it? Best... I need to shian one very big story. But engine cannot shian... Either you have program or not... Urgh... Will continue trying to save myself tmr after I wake up.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home