Friday, August 26, 2005

When I am down

To: Shanice, Jieling, Liyan and Cherlyn.
When I am down,
It's knowing that my friends and loved ones are there supporting me that makes me pick myself up and strive on. Some of them are more tired, sick and busier than me.

To: Chris and Jieming.
When I feel indignant for my friends,
It's knowing that they are fine that makes me forget the unhappiness too. Because if they are feeling fine, I should be too and enjoy the moment.

To: My Dad, my mom and my sisters
I'm sorry I haven't been home.
Dad and Mom: Whenever I'm not busy, I will come back for meals
Hui: I'm sorry I haven't been teaching you as I'm supposed to.

I have lots to do for school, I wanna spend time with my family, I wanna see old friends, and I wanna keep my blk spirits up. At the end of it all, what do I get out of the whole thing. How many of you are my real friends. Am I keeping up an act no longer worth it. At the end of the day, if I leave hall with at least 5 true friends, I will be satisfied.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye, what's with this melancholic entry? everything alright at home? msg me if you need to talk yah. :)
eggpants

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how abt me?

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Lister, I read your "Da Qiu!" and your not being home. Funny! Mom & I will be away soon. Do take care!
Love ya! Daddy-O

1:11 PM  
Blogger akira said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:11 PM  
Blogger akira said...

Yup, Everyone I'm alright! Just evaluating life. Reflecting whether time spent in my blk is worth it. Wrote it when I was feeling more down, I already kan de kai liao. Some times are just not meant to be. =P

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home