First Entry since coming back to KR: Dating Game Formal Dinner
Friday night, I've just come back from Jam and Hop and I'm feeling a litle bored in hall, waiting for Shaopeng, Shanice, Jinx and whoever else to finish their IBG meeting, so that we can do something together. It's been a while since I've last updated my blog, simply because I've been too occupied since I've been back home. And well.. U know.. You're busy, but you kind of take life back in Singapore for granted, and many a times, it seems as though its not as worth recording. Which is actually nonsense, if I'm writing about the silly dinner I've cooked for myself back in Sweden, I dont see why I shouldn't write about fun time back in hall. And so, first things first, formal dinner. I realised I'm not really someone who writes thought provoking entries. Think I've been writing more of a photo journal here, yups... so, a major part of formal dinner is photo-taking, so yippe!! I have channelled by boredom to this photo feature!
I end classes late at 5.15pm, instead of the speculated 4.45pm, and I have to tell my date to comme a half hour later, so that I have an hour to .. bathe, blowdry, wrap present, make card. I regret spending the whole of the previous night, intending to get ideas and make my card, but ended up chitchatting and watching other people prepare their presents.
Turns out the whole 4 floor's dates come around 6.15pm anyway.

Photo of the 4 floor gals before proceeding down to the comm hall for dinner.

Dinner at the comm hall. No air-con, very hot.

In the comm hall, watching star-to-burst, a performance put up only by the first years.

After performance starts photo taking frenzy. Shot of me and my neighbour Liyan, which unfortuantely is kind of blur.

Shaopeng and I

Me and Huizhi who danced during star-to-burst. We spent a day together doing flag at woodlands.

Me and Kendrick

Jieling, Jackson and me

Xuling, me and Wenhao. I'm the mei po for the 2 during Rag Rush, so I demand to stand in the middle. =)

Me and Shanice!

Soh Silly and Me

Pyrrhus, C blk attached OG. I miss many of the first years already. Those not in C block, must visit C block!

Finally, my date, Siyong from D block. He also danced for star to burst, hence the top hat on my head. He was kind of gan cheong for the dance, but all in all, I thought the dance was good! no sweat =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home