Back in Singapore
Well..Yeah, so to those who still don't know. I'm back in town. yups! It's been a week since my return. Had a haircut today which I'm kind of regretting already and went back to Kent Ridge hall, only managing to catch the last of the Telematch and the BBQ.
Well, although I'm already back in Singapore and am supposed to put my life in Stockholm behind. I have decided to continute filling in the blanks about my time in Europe over the last 6 months, just for keepsake. Yeah.. So watch out for entries appearing backwards. Yeah.. So I guess this isn't really working like the normal blog should be, but yeah.. Oh well.. I Cheat... Partly, this is for my friends, who want to see something about my trips overseas, and partly for myself to know precisely what I've been doing with my time away and my money spent.. Oh yeah... =)
And Oh yeah.. One week, and I'm missing those times already. missing life in my little room in Lappis, miss cooking for myself whatever nonsense I feel like experimenting with. I'm missing the tall blondes (so that I'm not quite so big), missing the nice nature around Lappis, missing the water and land combination around T-centralen and Gamla Stan. Here, I catch myself greeting people with a HEJ or thanking people with a Tack sa mycket. It's also horribly hot in Singapore as compared to Sweden's cool 20 degrees in summer. I have to face the truth - I'm back in Singapore, year 4 student in NUS EE.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home