Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bye bye to Amanuensavagen 05-107

I'm now slacking in Dom's room. I moved out of my room officially yesterdae. So saddening! I had to start throwing away lots of things, when I realised how much I have. And still, I still have a lot. I'm sure its more sieving to be done, before I officially back for homeland.

Drats, I miss my carpet and my lovely basil plant already. Yeah, I had to give away my dear plant, because he'd die when I'm gone for 20 days. I made the room all nice and clean for the next occupant, vacuuming and wiping. I wonder how come I never did this for myself when I was staying in the room.

Tonight, Dom, Zhiqiang and I are going to fly off to Barcelona, so yups.. it's going to be 21 days or so, before you hear from me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home