Sunday, December 03, 2006

My cooking

An entry dedicated to my own cooking!! =) whee hee.. I like it when I can decide and cook anything I like.

Here's some photos of my 'cooking' in texas so far. Somehow, I have not upgraded my cooking skills and am still more of less cooking the same kind of food I cooked in Sweden. I'm not sick of eating pasta almost every other day, which is probably a good thing I guess. But I try to make the dishes look nice with a little dash of basil!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Blogger l1n4 said...

waahh..the food u cooked looks really gud..oh man, dun think i can do a better job myself..:D...having fun in the states huh! dun go rounder!! haha..enjoy!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Kaidy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kaidy said...

Lili... u're a piggy...
Those are LARGE portion sizes..

HEHE
But I'm proud that u got urself into the kitchen though u can't literally "cook" salad.. =)

Love ur dieititian sister

12:14 PM  
Blogger mummy's little pig said...

eh the photos look okay on my work computer and my home laptop. btw the bridge behind stanley park is lion's gate bridge =)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home