Dinner with Aiyi and surprises
At night, Dom and I go to Aiyi's house for dinner. I cook some chicken with the powder mummy sent me from Singapore and also some broccoli in abalone sauce. Dom prepares mashed potatoes. Aiyi herself is very generous. She prepares sooo many things for dinner.

This does not look like the simple meal I thought we would be having. Aiyi takes out her Taiwan xiang chang, kimchi, mei cai, pork floss and cooks a prawn omelette

Dom and Aiyi

Me and Aiyi
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I receive a nice surprise. Before going up to Aiyi’s place for dinner, Dom brings me some lilies. Dom tells me Chris has asked Dom to buy flowers for me during Valentine’s Day. Thanks Chris for thinking of lonely me in Sweden and the sweet gesture. Thanks Dom for hunting around for lilies because you know I like them.


They smell very nice and my place suddenly smells a lot nicer with the lilies.
After dinner and we are back at my place, Dom buys ice-cream. It’s really special. Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Cheese Cake Ice-cream. The name is called “Peace of Cake” and it evokes a lot of thoughts. In Peace we eat the ice-cream. Let the sweetness wash away all unhappiness. And yet, still I know the scar remains. The way how some people are able to forgive amazes me.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home