Friday, November 18, 2005

A morning in the study room

5.12 am in the morning, and I'm sitting here in the study room freezing, suddenly experiencing involuntary trembles. I think I start doing so whenever I am disturbed. I tell myself that everything will be better when the sun comes up.

On a happier note, today I studied till morning, then I watched pawsie play maple story for half an hour b4 having bf and continued studying till 11am before going to bed. Then at 4pm! The fire alarm started ringing! Alamak!! Opened my door highly irritated and drugged with sleep and my neighbours informed me it was a false alarm. Yuck!

Then I went with big S, Yiling and Ron to Seng Siong! Luckily Ron offered to send us there, cos Big S ended up buying back hell lot of things. Cannot imagine how we would have made it back by bus. You!! ;)

Anyway, I just wanna say I thought Seng Siong was some uluated small grocery shop, before hand.. Ahahaha! Yes, I am a turtle that stays on Mt Kent Ridge. The place is damn big can.. And the stuff there is really cheap. Stocked up on loads of food that I'm sure I won't be finishing till the end of exams. Maybe it will also tide me through my days of FYP in the month of December *sob*

How come my mother never shops at Seng Siong!? Actually, one thing about Seng Siong is that most of the food is imported from Indonesia I think. I was so excited to see hello panda for 55 cents! cos it usually costs at least a dollar elsewhere. Then I saw the small print at the back, "to be sold only in Indonesia". Hmm... What does that tell you? How come nobody is doing anything about it and Seng Siong is opening branch after branch? Ron says its cos the police man are also buying their groceries here... hehe...

After grocery shopping, and dinner, I had a nap till 10pm, before finally being dragged down to the study room. Thank you RJ for the tea and cookies. Yes comfort food is supposed to be fattening. Kekeke... Anyway, I liked reading your blog you know, though I never put in my 2 cents worth. Just liked the way you wrote and put words across... I'm envious cos I hate it when I can't find words to express myself, being a lousy engineer. Maybe you still feel you can't find words to totally express how you feel, but ahaha..your words always make sense to me and gets me thinking. Sometimes I might have had exactly the same thought, but I knew I would have never put it across in the same way.

Hello world! I am a lousy engineer! I am the best student, but worst electrical engineer around. Ask anybody. Hehhee!

And here I am now... Still in the study room... I need happy pill. If you could just infect me a little. =)

ok, back to programming..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home