My bibliography!
This morning, I was not a happy person. I was dreading having to begin work on my technical paper and the worry of only starting it this morning before the submission deadline. I opened the template sent by a certain monkey man. Thanks by the way for the template, it seriously saved my life!

I was very impressed by the layout and auto update features of the template, and then I saw THIS!
For a split second,( I swear it was only in my moment of sleep deprivation), I thought to myself,"Wah! So scary... Damn high-tech, can auto update your details either from some inbuilt auto-detection software, or from some massive online database."
Then I read more carefully.
Haha.. Okay, you are spot on. I have no defenses for myself.
I considered actually putting this biblio into my technical paper. Just Almost. ^0^





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home