Monday, March 27, 2006

When I was young...

I used to throw tantrums in the middle of the night, when I couldn't finish my work, then sometimes I wld imagine how it'd be like if I jumped down from the second floor of my house.
But then, after that, I had to paste my assessment book back after I accidentally ripped it from scribbling over it. Life is bad, cos I have endless homework from tuition which will never be finished, no matter how good a kid i was.

And then now, I cannot even throw tantrum cos I am too old. And I don't even have the right to, because FYP was given to me since last yr, and I shud have discovered and settled all the problems ages ago. But when 1. my computer keeps crashing when I am trying to get work done, 2. the security closed my 20 hour long simulation 3 when I keep making stupid mistakes and realise that my simulations before aren't exactly worth anything after doing things i detest in e2 just to keep my simulations going. 4. when there is no one to consult, cos you are the only one on the project and its really too late to ask the supervisor, 5 you discover hell lot of bugs in the program done by the prev fyp student, which makes your work really a joking matter. or which I shud have discovered long ago... it's really hard to get it all together. And the one person who wld have made it all better is no longer open to me.

Should really go to bed first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home