Wednesday, March 08, 2006

matlab

Today I programmed for 12 hours straight.
Yah right. just almost. I started doing my assignment at 4pm and now its 4am. minus off dinner which I packed, final year meeting, which lasted like almost 2 plus hours, plus my shower, I have been a very good girl today. if only I had the time and diligence everyday.

Therefore, I am proud to say my assignment (one of my assignments actually)is about done. The bulk of the programming part that is. I have no idea how long the written report is going to take, probably longer? Yes! I am going to finish this blardy assignment in record time. I am proud to say that after being tortured by my fyp, which is not really progressing, I actually have acquired amazing matlab skill to finish this assignment in record time, as compared to what I hear others are taking. ahahahaha! CHOPCHOP! 100% efficiency! Who says need 3 days for programming.. nonsense lah..

Ok, I just needed to give myself a pat on the back, cos there is no one else awake to do so. dont waste time le, go Zzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home