Found this collage made by our handball coach ken in his lil tribute to the handball girls. Decided to kooop from him. Reminds me of the journey we went through to eventually make it to the finals, but unfortunately lost. Trainings were frequent, long and siong, but hey, what's new? After first yr of ultimate blurness, second yr of just attaining basic skill, a third yr of exchange, this is the one year which I enjoyed the game the most, felt the most involvement in the team. I felt I became more aware of the opportunities in the game, pass to pivot, realli qie dong, qie ren, really shoot and score (unfortunately I onli scored b4 at friendlies) the goals in finals were not counted cos the whistle for fouls were blown, which is one of my hugest regret. alamak... really very shi bai. Every time tell my friends I have trainnig for ihg, sounds like I'm a star player, which I actually am totally not... I tell myself I cannot be pro cos I wasn't a bballer, or netballer in sec/jc, so I cannot fly ard like janice and siqing, but then again, look at mavis and becky!! waaahh... now I got nothing to say.. No natural talent. dot. dot. dot. but nonetheless, I really enjoyed myself this season, despite my initial apprehensions of being the only C blkers and having had my old teammates graduated.
ok, sleep then fyp time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home