a finals and a birthday
We lost the finals. Finally after 4 years, I feel no fear when I'm done in a match. Finally, I dare to qie the person again and again. The person grabs me from behind, the whistle blows, I take a shot, the ball goes in, but its not counted and the person is sent out for 2 minutes. How many times does this happen? 3?? arghh!!! Don't blow leh.. just let me drag this person along with me and give me a chance to score. I don't want 2 minutes, I want a goal. And even after 3 2-minutes, with one man down, we didn't make full use of it. Lack of urgency in us? Maybe... I replay the moment in my head many times. I should have just qied her one last time, but I felt that I was holding the ball too much and felt that passing it on was the right thing to do, so that others could try their last desperate attempt at some stunt to get the ball into the goal. Especially since I only got 2 minutes and not goals.. But then maybe if I kept trying, I'd have actually gotten my goal, but then again, now I'll never know. Hate it, just when I felt that I have made the biggest progress in handball in all my years, I have no more chance. But then again, I dunno what came over me today too.
After we came back to hall, I had supper with liyan, jieling, shanice, shengwei, shaopeng, jinxian and edwin. Seemed like ages since I've actually had supper with so many people. Not long after supper, C-blkers gathered on my floor to sing song and cut cake with me. Then I kena sa-bohed.. What's new? How many girls in C blk do the guys really dare to sa-boh?


Totally conned. Unfair fight!

After a visit from shaopeng, yiling comes along, claiming to have forgotten her matric card and needs help getting into her blk, I oblige and walk with her to the lift landing, only to be stunned for a full second when I find 4 suspicious characters hiding at the stairway, armed with buckets of water. I think my scream echoed thru e blk, but I managed to leap to the short wing, a split second before the water splattered on to the life landing. Tsk tsk... you guys are so shi bai ah... kekeke.. but to amuse my "thoughtful" friends, I returned to the lift landing so that they cld feel some satisfaction by getting me a little wet. Pics will be up soon!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home