Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Results and Module planning

And so.. results are out.. And I'm feeling...nothing. THere's no change at all. Not even a point 0.01. This is boring. Kind of expected to do better, but that stupid B for ee3601 did the damage. AND its the easiest engin module I have EVER taken. Dumb dumb dumb.. Throughout the sem, I had a feeling that the module was filled with high-fliers. I think it must be the shift in bell-curve, which is awfully dumb. and maybe plus the fact, that this module was a memorize and cough up exactly what you ingested kind of module. Bio-related modules, as cped to typical engin modules involve more memorising and knowing the material inside out, which I will never do as well as some crazy mugger who knows each page of the notes by heart. I prefer modules where you understand a general idea and apply and you step on those who can't do that. What's the use of competing who memorized the material better. Now I'm wondering whether I should continue taking a bio module next sem. Most likely, its gonna be filled with comp engin, and bio engin high fliers. Then again, my cap can go no where. I am home free, almost impossible to screw up, unless I... fail FYP?! NOoooo......... Sigh... I need to sit down at the table and put in those 10 straight hours, not fiddle around for an hour daily in between trainings and other distractions. Plan so much for modules for what.. I hardly think I'm gonna be a elecrical engineer. I have no idea what I want to do, engineer or not, so actually my supposed planned module tracking is of absolute no use. From concentrating on bio-engineering, and now the need to add in fuzzy control for the sake of FYP.. my modules are basically rojak now. I should just continue taking some slack modules or modules which my friends are taking. I hate, repeat hate going for or studying for modules alone. I can do it.. Of cos... I'm a trained student, performing when required. But I still hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home