A message to me
The line just struck me from the book I was currently reading. (dan brown's angels and demons) and was then reiterated by my sister to me.
God grant me strength to change the things I can change and to accept the things I cannot change and the wisdom to tell the difference
A part of me hopes that I am not right, but for now I accept things as they are.
I smile to myself and tell myself I am fine.
the actual quote given to me by kaidy :) miss you, come home soon!
Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things that I can't change, the strength to change the things I can and the wisdom to tell the difference





1 Comments:
Hi LILli..
Its me ...
I'll be home soon
Just 10days time.
Get your orders in now!!
what do you want from Sydney? don't be like B who just wants havianas cos if I buy them mum won't nag!
Love you lots
Kaidy-Jie
Post a Comment
<< Home