Settlers Cafe
Today, I met up with yy, una and ym for lunch at foster's holland v. Was supposed to go back to hall straight after that, but I ended up joining them at Settlers Cafe for 4 hours, along with rebec, su and qh. Didn't need much persuasion to go at all, though I have my FYP waiting for me. Anyway, along the way I thought of a solution on how to solve the problem I was stuck with for my FYP before I breaked to study for the fuzzy paper. so yey!
Anyway, I think Settlers is a really nice place to spend the afternoon. At the special price of 7.20 for 4 hours, it's cheaper than a 2 hour movie, and it allows for a lot more interaction. I couldn't help but run some maths in my head. Come to think of it, each time 6 of us go to Settlers, we spend 42 bucks and actually have enough to buy an entire board game ourselves and for keeps! but yeah... well, you won't get free flow drinks, and you won't get to choose from i dunno 30 over? games and chuck them away once you don't like it. So yeah... still a nice place to hang out if you wanna meet up outside and do something together. Anyway, the people there are very nice and friendly, so I will do advertising for them. Spend an afternoon at Settlers, very fun! =)
Anyway, I think each game I played today had its own characteristics, and had something I liked about it. Cranium was most engaging and my overall most fav game. A dog's life's game concept was a tad boring, but its cute little cards and counters made up for it. Hehe.. Jungle speed gave me lots of laughs for its agressive nature and the animal game was nice cos I got to choose randomly and keep a little pet to myself, even though it was a rather ugly owl. Ugh.. i don't like birds... haha.. *hoot*hoot*...so farni... =) OH yes! And thanks una for reminding me of the taboo! how can I forget that, with special effercts, printer and bust.^0^ you have good memory, I can't remember any other words now.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home