Cold day.. brain teaser
Erghh! Dunno why it's so freaking cold this morning! So cold I cannot study... Ahahaha.. plain excuses... The Neural Network notes are not sinking in. wanna learn how you can make a computer learn like a human being? dot dot dot... The human brain is just so amazing. Who said computers can take over the human brain.. impossible lah.. You know how much work has to go into a computer just so it can recognise the alphabet?? I think its easier to teach a kid..Decided to abandon the freezing study room and return to my room and wrap myself up in my comforter.. Should just curl into my warm bed and ZZzzzz right... fine weather for sleeping.
Okay, I have a brain teaser from a long time ago. told to me by a friend called shian chin when he was trying to entertain me during our long car trips in germany. If you are currently bored, you can think about it.
I give you 8 balls. They are all the same weight, except one which is lighter than the others. How do you locate this ball if you can only use the mass balance TWICE. Please, this is not qian bian wen da ti, ok? Gotta use some brain power. Not too difficult. Engineers, prove to me you are good at problem solving. Art students, show me you are better than the engineers. ^0^ Others, ahaha.. go and play games at www.maggiemarket.com
Can approach me for answers. Good excuse to come chit chat with me for a bit if you haven't done so for some time. lahlah... the first person with the answer, I'll give you cookies, provided.. you are a friend currently in Singapore. If you are in US, UK or australia, then too bad! Ya guys better come home soon. Yes, wanlin, I know you are coming back... I will be around.
Still so cold... Time for bed... Zzzzzz...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home