Sunday lunch
Eh...Today, we did the usual pig out at LEI Garden. If you want dim sum variety, you have to go to Lei garden, although, we tend to always end up eating the same ol favourites. Today, we had favourites plus Gui Fei clam, bamboo clam and lobster. ArghHH!! Okay... Comfort foood before retreating to hall to study. OoohH! and I got to da bao nice dim sum too. Yey!
Okay, the most ridiculous eat of today is 小笼包. looks exactly like a normal xiao long bao. Same size too! And it costs $6.50 for one.... Most expensize 小笼包 I have ever eaten.. Shen jing bing. I was telling my mother I can eat 25 饺子at bizad. . its really nice, the filling is hairy crab meat and the "汤", soup is like crab roe broth. Wah...Ok, but its too extravagant.. Big S, the 点心nice or not? Jm says one day must go lei garden to eat.. Hehe... He's very impressed by the千层糕。Hehe!!
Check out her new fringe! She's very angry that my daddy keeps calling her 傻妹, but I think its not too bad. quite nice what? can style like the pretty dolls... hehe... Hmm.. should i too?? ^0^.. Oh yah.. my sister and I were up t 2 am yesterday playing the silly doll game. Yes.. this silly doll game. *warning! It's really really bimbotic! But this game seriously makes me want to go shopping for new clothes. ^0^ http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php






1 Comments:
HI!!!!
Its the missing of the sisters trio from Sydney,
B!!! You lost weight.. nice fringe haah did u get conned by Fiona too to cute one?
Lili.. wat doll game? do I get to play when I get back?
I misss Lei garden, miss you all, summer is upon us here in Sydney, perhaps I should NOT go for a conference, cancel all my patient appointments and fly back for Christmas.. Need to get away from it all...
Love you two heaps..
Mon
Post a Comment
<< Home