"shopping" in orchard
Why is it that everytime you go up shopping, all ready to spend that cash and bring some goodies home, ya end up not finding anything that you really want. I have no time and patience for days and days of shopping. Actually, I'm a lousy shopper. Up to forever, my mom had to force my sister to bring me along shopping, so that I'd buy something else other than T-shirts.Then I'd stand outside the dressing room, refusing to look around as my sister tried on her skirts. Hehhehe... and then year after year, at the end of the day I couldn't help but buy some t-shirt for chinese new year and my mom and sis would give up on me. Now I only know how to shop at the most common brands. I can't spend hours and hours scavenging for good buys in Far-east, at some small shops. Don't know how it works. Everytime, I buy some shoes on my own, I don't wear them, and end up borrowing everyone else's. Ok, so that's everytime I buy going out shoes, not beach slippers or sports shoes, but yes!! finally, I have found my birkenstocks! Ok, I usually think its very weird how some people can put up posts of every single shopping item they buy, but yes! I have to show off my favourite birkenstocks! Cos this is the pair of shoes I've decided on my own and practically worn everyday this sem. And in my hands, or feet, nothing lasts very long, cos I am a natural-destructor. So yeah... hope they stay alive as long as possible. It was love at first sight when I went to look at them at wheelock place with chris and liyan.
4th floor power!
ok, here's another pic I koped from liyan's blog. The collection of birkenstocks proudly owned by the 4th floor gals. That's my dearest pop energy madrid, but not on my feet, but soh silly's. At that pt of time, I was being anti-social, camping in the study room and missing out on all the photo taking madness.
Anyway, today I was supposed to be shopping with Big S but we didn't buy anything in end, except for a pair of earrings, but I bought it seemingly cos we had to buy something more than anything else. Ended up spending money on food rather than clothes. You see lah.. that's why we keep getting rounder. ^0^ End up eating Yummy yoghurt, pepper lunch and nydc cookie monster mudpie. Pepper lunch is the "new" fastfood restaurant at taka B2 which I once laughed at and said that only idiots will pay 15 plus plus for fastfood, but yes... what to do... K lah, wasn't all bad in the end.. the concept is quite interesting. Food is so fast, u're supposed to cook it urself when its served. pretty good sales gimmick.

eat and eat and eat
all smiles in front of the food :P
Standard line: Quickly spread the butter and mix the food up. Then choose the sweet brown sauce or salty garlic sauce. Something like that... The paper around the hotplate says... the more you mix, the more delicious.. Eh?!?








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home