for honour and glory
Ah!! back from lunch with my parents. Ate at grand shanghai at grand corpthorne waterfront cos my daddy has a special voucher. they very nice, offer to give me voucher for another place for 2. Hmm.. ok, thanks.. now, who should i go with? hurhur... Why... stuck in my room, having to do fyp.. Stupid smoking for the mosquitoes being done outside my window... so smelly. so sianz... So quiet.. wonder who's still around. Looking back...What has 3 weeks of irregular sleeping hours, camping in the study room given me? _-- a breakout of massive pimples, ulcers and weight gain. yucks... I need to change to some healthier lifestyle. Maybe unhappy thoughts surface on the outside as well. Sigh.. better get the results I expect. Some people ask me why I still continue trying so hard. Anyway, pia also no first class, slack also comfirm second upper liao what... Actually, I don't study very hard what.. I slack most of the sem away, but if one still doesn't buck up and put some discipline into studying for the exams, then I realli dunno what kind of student one is. so why do I still bother? becos of pride lor.. maybe I'm a snob, I cannot bear to let others think I've gotten some other lousy grade knowing fully well that I could have done better if I studied. And then again, have I really put in my best? It's my best 3 weeks of cramming, putting in my ultimate exam-smartness into action, but what about the early parts of the semester? Playing IBG or IHG full-on, but for what? really for what...How come only by 4 yr, i feel so disillusioned by all these hall activities. Is the time invested in them really worth it?Then again, how high is the return from actually doing my tutorials before the solutions are released? never believed in it.. I guess I only work till Marginal Studying = Marginal Results. K lah... Just ramblings when I'm stuck in my room, unable to go out after exams. hope results turn out fine. PRIDE!!!!!! for honour and glory!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home