in a blink of the eye.. 10 yrs down the road?
WHat happened?!?! Why's it already the 22nd of December!??! Where did all my time go to? No blog entries the whole of last week for me to reflect back on what I have been up to. Bad bad bad.. It must have been filled with trainings and occassional catch ups with some friends.
ramblings after a conversation into the future with chris and edwin.
Where doI see myself 10 yrs down the road? I'd be a working mother. Still going to work, so that I can have my own finiancial hold and have my own circle of friends. Nono..pls guys, who said I'm going to be a tai-tai who plays mahjong at home? woman should work! Yes, I know I have the messiest room in kr. =( I will try to improve. But yeah, I have concluded, partly due to this deficiency in me, that doing housework, like cleaning and washing can definitely be avoided, with good results! Why waste time on such mundane housework, if you have the capability to spend your time elsewhere to earn money to hire a maid. kekke... But I dont mind cooking, i like! cos I want to see my family enjoying creations by me. feel bad when I hear people tell me they don't enjoy their home dinners. I guess I'd only break on the job, to teach the children, because I really firmly believe that proper upbringing is essential in a child. I'm always grateful that my parents took a firm hand with me as a kid, and at the same time allowed me to feel loved. Then again, I was never a wayward child. I can already forsee myself as an over-bearing mother. Everyone must know how to play piano and take swimming lessons at the club. Boys are highly encouraged to learn tennis or I don't mind basketball. And we will play kampong badminton, as a family in the garden, cos like I told mei, I think its damn sad when someone is unable to connect ball to racket. Eye hand coordination is needed in many things in life... its a bare essential! Must start the practise from young. girl boy alike, gogogo, go roller blade down the hill and bust your knees, all part of growing up.. Hurhurhur... Then again.. I wonder if I'd still say that then. =) Anyway, I still dont understand why having a girl is more worrying and you must worry about her chi kuiing... Need further enlightenment. Chris says I will be very nice to my god children. *yey*, but I will feed them with too much food. Ahahaha... spot on! =) becareful of auntie Ek, she will make you fat! Becareful of mummy ek, she will make you take lessons even on sundays and saturdays. You will cry in the middle of the night, tearing up ur own assessment book, only to paste it back urself for tuition tmr, just like she did.
But first, I need to find my partner in crime.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home