Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vday!

Why are totally useless, purely for decorative purposes products being sold and bought on valentine's day??




Because they are also superbly sweet, and colourful and cheerful wonders that can make one suddenly feel all energized and grinny. wahahha! ThAnks Neo!!


99624129_4965a93c22
99623928_8d49fa7924


Think of all thosse people with special someones who expect something special from their other halves and have spent the whole week worrying about how to celebrate this day. I'm sure you guys are having a great time, but only after the built-up anticipation ends, and the presents have been given and you can finally settle down to enjoy the evening, or not... There's really no element of surprise when the gift is given for most is there... I dunno.. half the population will expect some flowers? maybe chocolates? a softtoy? jewellry? then there's me, a single, with no expectations, but maybe so, someone even more easily won over by the oh so simple gestures of appreciation from my friends. Although I don't have a particularly special someone to celebrate this day with someone, I am still in high sprirts, at least for now, don't know what will happen later on at night!
thank you you you and you!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Naty said...

Ooouhhhh. I want one of those flowers!!!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home