This week I spent...
$400 on my new pair of contact lenses. Worth it? Depends on how long this pair lasts before I lose it? touch wood, or before I actually decide to go for lasik.
Really relieved, cos I can finally go back to hard lenses, instead of those funny soft things which threaten to pop out at night and make my eyes super dry. Thought the perpetual red eye I suffered the last 2 weeks would go away then, but today my eyes are slightly red again! Arghhhhhhhhhh.. Happy cos my contacts used to be blue tinted, but this time my right is purple and left is green! So cute! haha... feel very primary school that I need 2 different coloured lens so I can differentiate left and right, but it's still great having different coloured lens.
$4 on 2 big boxes from Ikea. Worth it? You bet! Cos I dumped all the extra plastic bags and my many many bags which have been stacked on the floor into them...and 2 people commented that my room looks so neat now... hahahaha!! Success!! Wonder how long this state will last. Quick people! visit my room, before I mess it up again.
$20.95 for wu yue tian, zhi zu cd! Worth is cos there are 2 music cds and 1 vcd and though most of the songs are old songs, the only other cd I have is shi guang ji. And I predict that then I will finally know which is which wu yue tian song and know which popular and nice songs to choose during KTV. kekeke... But when will I ever have time for ktv again? sigh...
$16.90 on a black tube top, to be worn layered!
and I cannot remember le..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home