Tuesday, March 07, 2006

opinions opinions

Sigh, How can I speak ill of a guy who just wants to have a job well done. Driven guy in my project emailed me requesting a copy of our final project, and also wrote a whole paragraph reiterating issues raised in class over the topic of our project (even when its already over) and then wrote another paragraph saying he now understands why RJ is so special and that I left him with a strong impression and it was an honour to know me. He's from RJ too. Cham... Actually, he really is a responsible and committed worker and a sincere person. Alamak. A day that I complain someone is too hardworking, when usually people complain about free-riders. It's unfortunate that we have different expectations I guess. Our working style just clashes. But maybe he can do so much, because he doesn't have a zillion distractions in hall. It's really ridiculous. I am not going to make it if this continues.

However, I really cannot stand people who act concerned when sorry, they just seem that they can't be bothered. Stop patronizing me or just show me that you actually bother with action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home