Night cycling and Meeting friends
Okay, maybe I deserve it, because despite my heaps of deadlines, I went for night cycling on friday, and well.. I don't regret it. Cos it was my first time night cycling with C blk and it was really loads of fun. Even though I felt my thighs cramping up alll the time during the journey, and even though my butt is aching like mad now. We left hall friday 8.15pm only to return back at 8.30am the next day. I then had a mega- long marketing project meeting from 2 to 7, and was really tempted to go back to bed.
Instead, I chose to meet up with Qianming, Zhixu, Jianhao and by sure luck, Mel too. Really happy that I met up too, because oh well, just felt great meeting up with my familar pals once again. Qianming entertained us with endless gossip from the medicine faculty. We had dinner at Carl's Junior and later Zhixu offered to treat us to dessert. And well... I decided that I should finally go to Ben and Jerry's. And so off we went. And there and then, I knew my decision was correct. Thanks guys, I'm comforted just knowing that I have you guys with me. N mel, you have all of us there for you too. =)

Awkward positions, what are we trying to do?

The way it should be. We're trying to take a photo with the table.

Me and my Ben and Jerry's Table.
If I don't care, why should it bother me. Becos I have no idea y myself.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home