Sunday, December 24, 2006

New York Day 2: Brooklyn Bridge

This is the most backdated entry I've ever written. 7 mths! It's been so long I don't even think anyone's going to hit the history to read this other then me. But oh well.. it's going to be for me anyway. As I logged in to Flock Photobucket, I realised that I've already photos uploaded onto Flock from New york Day 2, just that I didn't proceed to create the blog entry, so here goes...

Okay, so from what I can remember! The day starts with Wanlin and me visiting Grimaldi's Pizza. She heard that the pizza there is pretty good, so we went to check it out. I was pretty excited because I had been watching advertisements for Brooklyn Style pizza in my apartment in Texas the last 3 months. Yeah! Brooklyn Style pizza, you've got to fold it like a man! Something like that. It's supposed to be really thin, so you have to fold the slice a little to keep the whole slice from collapsing. Anyway, the pizza here is really good! Worth the walk! It's located during the end Brooklyn Bridge on Brooklyn's side. YUM!!!


Yummy Pizza Just for the 2 of us!

Wanlin trying to take a bite out of a big sloppy piece of pizza.

Gooey, yummy pizza and me again.


The shop front

After pizza, we had some ice-cream at this shop located next to Brooklyn bridge.


Saw a couple taking wedding photos around this area, right outside the ice-cream shop. Decided to take a shot at the same place and with same angle as them. Maybe one day, I will come back to Brooklyn for wedding photos too? haha... Think that will only happen if I work in New York in the future or if I marry someone located in New York in the future.

It's been a long time since Wanlin and I took long walks together.
Just like old times along Orchard road during RGS days.




Reaching for the skies on Brooklyn Bridge!

After Brooklyn Bridge, we meet up with Victoria at the end of Brooklyn Bridge, we go shopping and chit chatting for a while, but photos taken unfortunately =(.

After that, Wanlin and I meet Daniel in a really cosy Japanese Restaurant for dinner. They had some funky pictures on the walls, and their menus too, but we forgot to take photos too. Oh well... Maybe I'd be back another time. Kind of miss New York now, feel like visiting again or just moving there for a while.

but then again, even if I was really in New York, I dont think things would progress. Only more heart tugging, if one is so near, yet still unattainable. But the yearning is still there alright. Silly silly me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home