Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been a long time

I'm only visiting my blog because the photos I'm trying to upload on Facebook are taking forever to load. Even though, I don't update anymore, I don't want my account to close down and for me to lose all my old posts. I only have an urge to post whenever I go traveling, which is normal, because that's the whole reason why I started this blog more than 6 years ago.

I also blog usually when I'm upset with something, so maybe it's a good sign that there's low activity here.

Just re-read a blog post about work that I posted 2 years ago. It feels very weird reading it now. Can the person who wrote that angry post be me? Fast forward 2 years later, and I no longer feel such emotional anger at work. My mood and emotions still gets affected by my work occassionally, but compared to 2 years ago, i've toned down a lot. Work is just work. I think that I am more professional now and won't just start shooting down people on my blog. Tsk.. I was such an inexperienced, clueless and rash person then.. Haha.. Work still has its ups and downs, but life is too short to be writing about it and spending any more time than is needed to solve the problem. One good thing from my old post is that instead of just bitching about the issue, i had incorporated a lessons learnt portion into it, and I definitely applied my learnings to subsequent projects. And I am safe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home