Because I am slacking at home
Had a short chat with Kaidy on Gmail chat yesterday and told her I was on MC. First thing she said is "BLOG", so yeah... why not? Since I am pretty much slacking at home anyway.
So what's my latest update? I removed my 2 wisdom teeth on my left, top and bottom on Sunday and have been granted 5 days MC by the dentist. I felt manhandled by the dentist. She was pressing on my face and hammering and drilling into my mouth. More than once she hurt my right side of the mouth with her tool when she was trying to get at the tooth on the left. Then she charged me an extra $100 because she said my tooth had an extra root and was more difficult to extract. I don't think I'm going back to her to extract the right side. Her attitude was fine and she seems experienced, but I noticed her equipment was rather old and she didn't have a nurse as assistant. Plus the struggle with my tooth makes me doubtful. I'll wait and see how Jerry's extraction goes.
I don't think I'll use up all 5 days though, because I am feeling a lot better already, provided that I eat my painkillers. On Sunday, it started hurting once the anaethesia wore off and I also suffered from a flu and blocked nose on Sunday. I was a grumpus, so thanks to those who bore with me. I continued with a sore throat on Monday and today, it's continuous sneezing. I sneeze so violently I'm afraid I'm going to burst my stitches. This morning, I woke up to my Mom and my mum's friend trying to tear the house apart. Hehe... My mom has finally decided to paint the house, and I was dug out of bed to clear my room of my stuff. Happy pill, we seriously need to do some springCleaning! Come home soon!!
Complaints from me. I know many people go through lots more difficult surgeries. Well, it's just that I'm most free now and its the freshest thing in my mind.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home