Happy Birthday to me!
Well, my birthday in Shanghai was a simple affair. The day in Shanghai was execptionally gloomy today. The air filled with smoke or haze, we are still not quite sure. I felt sorry for myself that I was away from home, sick and in shanghai on work. Yucks..
The best part of the day was having dinner with zhijin, with the girl's sweet attempt to surprise me with the birthday cake which failed.
We met for dinner at this japanese restaurant for buffet because Zhijin said it was pretty good. Then after dinner, Zhijin told us she was going to pay the bill, but confided in my colleague that she was actually going to go get the cake. My very clueless colleague, when Zhijin left, asked me "It's your birthday today? Why didn't you tell me it's your birthday today." Haha... I dunno want to laugh or cry... Sigh!! WHY?! so I was totally not surprised when zhijin came out with the cake. But still, thanks to zhijin who was very nice to celebrate my birthday for me when I'm away from home.
After dinner, we went to Zhijin's place and her apartment is really super duper grand and nice! If it were me, i'd be showing it to everyone on my blog. Haha.. the place i am staying has nothing worthy of putting up here, but at least it is a clean place. Zhijin also gave me a moss green shawl and some medicine for my flu. Thanks girl! And yy as well..=)
Oooh, and of course, thanks to everybody who smsed, emailed or called. Really very happy just to receive all the birthday wishes in this simple way, even when everyone is not around me. Yey!!! Everytime, I get an sms during my very sianz day in the office, I will perk up.
Well, I'm already 24. Shit, like what neo said, 24 sounds very old.. My goodness.. But neo, u are not much younger u know..=P But at least u have "FYP" completed. =) It's not that I don't want to. But everyone knows it's not that easy to find the one. And I am not going to waste my time or heart on just any guy.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home