My New Asics Shoes!
Been wearing my Mum's running shoe the last few times I went jogging, and I have decided to finally go grab my own. This is the first time I bought a pair of running shoes so quickly. Usually, the visit to Queensway will see me walking from shop to shop comparing ALL the models in Queensway currently, and then me finally deciding on two or three models I prefer. And then followed by me walking through a couple of shops again to enquire about the prices of the models. This time, I was late in meeting Qihui and TY. When I got to Queensway, TY already bought her shoes, and I went into the same shop they were waiting outside and picked 2. Then I tried both on and then picked 1. That's it! Shoe shopping completed!
Asics GEL-DS Trainer 12
I paid a little more than I planned to for this shoe. Almost regretted it when Hui asked me why didn't I go to the vault and buy some limited edition running shoe with the price I paid. Could I have bought asics tiger for the same price?Nevermind, this shoe is seriously not bad. It's pretty padded, I assume for better support, yet it's still very light! Maybe I was bought over by the girl's sale pitch. I was considering this pair and another pair which was deep red. I prefer the colour and look of the other, but the sales girl said this one was better for running. I shall pay a little more for comfort and sacrifice appearances this time. Hopefully, I won't develop that clicking in my left knee with this pair of shoes like the other time I was jogging.
Anyway, I like this shoe as well. Like the back part most, with the netted design and the gold. I feel motivated to go jogging already! Hmm.. although my mummy's comments have discouraged me slightly to go roaming my neighbourhood. On monday, I wanted to go roller blading at night, and she said.. eh.. now 7th month, better not go out at night. Now I am slightly freaked out. =( Somemore my neighbour is really quite quiet and wulu. Dang...
Anyway, the photo of the shoe at the website is much nicer than my photo.
Check out feature "benefits"
FEATURE BENEFIT
from http://www.asics.com.au/catalogue.asp?product=1567
Biomorphic Fitâ„¢ upper provides a superior fit and function
The Impact Guidance System is a technical design philosophy that allows the foot to perform in a more natural manner for the intended sport.
Solyte is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA/SpEVA, with improved cushioning and durability.
Fancy words to impress. What "Solyte''? Sole light? sooo light?? and Biomorphic?.haha.. marketing gimmick but I don't care. okay man.. i have cool shoes. end of story.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home