Monday, April 25, 2005

Shout box

This is ridiculous... I can't contribute to my own shoutbox... It keeps asking me if cookies aer deactivated.... Thought it was just a temporary error, but its been too looong! Anybody who knows what I should do, please help... Anyway, so that you don't think I'm ignoring you...

Liyan: yeah... I'm not used to black hair. I'll be Asian when I'm abroad first... Having black hair is unique u know?_ =)

Honjie: Sorry, hard to find anymore semlas around.. yeah.. the semla-eating season is kind of over, so what a pity! During February and March, you can find it in lots of shops!

Hui-ster: No... I didn't buy anything for you... Hehe... What do you think? Miss you a lot... *smash*

JY: Come and read my blog whenever you want to waste anymore of your precious mugging time... hehe.. Good luck for your exams yah? No sweat ey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home