Sunday, April 03, 2005

Singaporean Gathering

Today, Irene invited a bunch of us to her place for dinner. Turns out Angie from Lund is visiting her for 10 days. We spend most of the night listening to Angie's stories about the sex museum in Copenhagen (thanks for the enlightenment ^0^) and the party life in Lund. She says its because Lund is only a student town and there's not as much to do as compared to Stockholm, therefore there are parties going on all the time. Well, actually, I think it depends largely on the individual. It's true that there is so much more in Stockholm than in Lund, but it's not like we bother spending time walking the streets on a normal school day either. There are quite a few parties going on in Lappis and Alhuset and I have friends who go clubbing quite often, but I guess its just not my cup of tea here. So where does all my time go? I have no idea.. hmm... But life has surely been colourful and not at all boring.

Hosted by Putfile.com

Hosted by Putfile.com
Singaporean gang in Stockholm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home