Thru time and occurences, people around me have all given up, and as one who is probably affected the most, I allow myself to continue living in false hope. I guess it is just foolishness on my part. I do find the extremness of the change alarming and rather ridiculous, and the indignance surges up frequently. Insults and complaints soothe the soul temporarily, but at the end of the day, it is terribly hard to let go.
I find it amusing how somone's perseverance to salvage the situation has been met with an unrelenting attitude, while someone else can do so little to tip the scales all over again.
Have I seriously applied logic to the issue, or has emotions already made the decision and reasoning only given in an attempt to justify the steps taken.
You should never revert back to a comprised way of life simply because you are afraid of what could lie ahead. sounds pretty good ay? Pity we don't always think logically. I am biased. My judgement is totally screwed.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home