Tuesday, February 22, 2005

From Lappis to Konstfack, Design and Innovation class, and Dinner

I’m in the blogging mood today. At 5.15pm, I have to go to Konstfack in Telefoneplan for my course on Design and Innovation in Context. I decide to take some photos on my way to the train station. So… this is my usual route to the train station Universitetet. I leave my building, pass ICA and walk through the bicycle stand.

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Then I walk down these steps.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Down this slope.
Image hosted by Putfile.com

Image hosted by Putfile.com
You can go to the right to go through the underpass or choose the left path to cross the road. I usually cross the road cos its faster.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Walk walk walk. Once, we saw this rabbit running around here.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Take the right path. It's the unofficial path, but it cuts diagonally through and is faster.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Nice sky today. I'm lucky! Makes it seem like I'm such a professional in photography. Haha!
Image hosted by Putfile.com

Image hosted by Putfile.com

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Turn right to the station. Turn left if you wanna go clubbing!
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Reaching the station.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
To the left of my path. People on their way to their own businesses.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Lappis is a student hostel and many students own bicycles.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
The Universitetet Station!
Image hosted by Putfile.com
The train platform

I didn't dare to take any photos in the train cos it was during the peak hour and the train was filled with people. Finally, I reach Telefone plan after 30 minutes.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
The main Ericson building is right next to Konstfack. Ericsson is a Swedish brand.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Konstfack! A design and art school. My course is in this school. I travel a good half hour on the tunnelbana every Tuesday and Thursday from KTH or 45 minutes from Lappis.

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Last photo before I go into the building for my lesson.

Today we have a guest lecture who talks about Product Positioning. He sucks big time. Sigh! The lectures for this course are getting more and more disappointing. Initially, I was really excited about this course and it was really interesting. Today's lecturer had a major pronunciaton problem, he kept eating his words and it didn't help that his seminar content was disoragnised and boring either. I had to concentrate very hard on his voice to understand and follow his train of thought and I stoned for half the lecture. My friend Michael next to me felt asleep half way through lecture and Kati next to Michael exchanged bored looks with me. Argh!! And I am aching in the abdomen and shoulders from yesterday's Ultimate Fighting.

After lessons, I take the tunnelbana back home again. This time it's less crowded and so I manage to take a photo. I'm not satisfied with this shot. More to come next time.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
In the tunnelbana.

I meet David at the busstop outside the station and cook dinner with David. It's a real coincidence that I have David as my corridor neighbour and my project group mate. I'm also very lucky to have him around because he is always helping me out and he is a very responsible person. He helped me stay in the project group, take attendance and hand in work. He's kind of doing the most work for the project, partly because he is one of the only ones who the course counts towards his grade. But I also think it's because he is a good student in general. Another reason is because he is one of the only guys who is taking marketing in our group. Most of us are actually engineers or whatever else trying to be entrepreneurs. He ends up writing up most of our assignments, although I do try to help out when I can. The other day, he, Kati and me spent 8 hours on the assignment in the library and he finished up the rest at home. Right now, as I am spending time on my blog, he is working on our next assignment. I'm supposed to edit it after he is done, but I'm aware that he is doing the meat of the work. Sorry David!

Okay, that is beside the point. I have chicken for dinner with some fries. My other corridor mate, Mary gives me 4 eggs cos they are expiring today and she doesn’t want them anymore. So I am happy that I have an additional ommelete for dinner. I spend too much time on chicken and egg, and end up with burnt fries. Best… David laughs at me for being hopeless in the kitchen. Haha… The last time, I tried frying fries in the frying pan when I was supposed to put them in the oven. Now, I put them in the oven and end up burning them. Right…

First time I cook chicken on my own without premix, so of course I have to record what I do ya?
Oregano Chicken
Throw in some butter with garlic. Throw in the Chicken. Add pepper, salt and oregano. Yum… You can do the same to the eggs.

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Check out my dinner. The fries are a goner.

Image hosted by Putfile.com
Check out David’s pro noodles. Thai noodles in fact…

During dinner, I mention Christian, and David immediately starts smirking. He asks me somewhat knowingly about what Christian talked to me about and goes red. And immediately we are off. So, apparently as I hear from David, Christian tries to hit on girls all the time. He tried to invite another neighbour’s friends to his room once when they were visiting her. So now I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home