Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Let's talk about sex

Great title ay? Okay, so today I have only classes at 5pm. So the plan is to relax in my room, update my blog, arrange my photos, have another experiment in the kitchen and just generally spend some quality time, yes alone…

And so, let’s start with my lunch first. Haha… Remember that we cooked some gooey tomato rice when qiang, dom and I were discussing our trip that day. I decided to try out the dish again because I thought it tasted pretty good.

Tomato Rice #2
Cook Rice, Fry 2 sausages, a mushroom and a tomato in a pan. Throw in the rice, add some cheese. There’s no need for salt and pepper. Tastes good already.

Image hosted by Putfile.com
In frying

Image hosted by Putfile.com
And of course, I like having a complete meal even if I’m alone and presentation counts. I have to improve the look of my gooey rice with some lettuce and Caesar salad dressing.

Before I could take a picture of my complete dish, my neighbour, Christian comes into the kitchen. We start making some polite conversation. Here we go… It went something like this.

C: Do you think Cacasians or Asians are better looking..

LL thinks: Fair enough question. I think Caccasians are better looking but at the end of the day, I’m attracted to Asians, but I don’t tell him what I think. I say something about Swedes being better looking than Italians and Germans.

C: So have you had any fun with a Swedish guy since you’ve been here and so on. You should go and have sex when you can. Not having sex for too long a period is bad for anybody.

LL: no and I don’t feel like having sex anyway.Our thinking probably differ cos of our different cultures.

And then the conversation somehow proceeds on till he asks me if I’ve had a boyfriend and had sex before. And when I tell him no to both questions, he looks pretty amazed. While we are talking, he takes something from above me and puts his hand around my waist. Hmm..

C: Why? For an Asian I think you’re attractive and pretty cute. You must have a lot of boys after you.

LL: Maybe not in Asia. In Asia the guys prefer girls of a smaller built

C: I think you have a good body. Guys here would go for girls with a body for yours, so you would have no problem at all. (He checks me out) Look at my size, if I do it with a small Asian, she’ll be torn apart. I would go for someone your size and you have a good body. You should try it out while you’re here and no one back home would know anyway. What is the most exciting thing you have done. Something that makes you euphoric.

LL: Skiing?

C: Okay, think the fun you experience when you are Skiing times a hundred. No, times a thousand.

He goes on talking about once you have sex, you always want it and how his friend gets cranky after not having sex for a long time.

C: Having sex is different from having a boyfriend. I have no girlfriend but I’m having my women now.. womEn. I tell them that I’m not looking for a girlfriend.

LL: And they still agree to having sex with you?

C: yeah, I guess they like my body. It’s a mutual use of our bodies.

LL thinks: Oh man… you are damn ego. This had been a really interesting conversation but I want to take a photo of my food and my food is getting cold. Let’s move it!

LL: I think it’s not the sex thing. It’s so hard finding the right guy as a boyfriend in the first place.

C: The right guy? Now I know you are just being picky. It’s not the sex thing? How can you not want to have sex?

LL: Probably I’ve never experienced it so I don’t know what I’m missing.

C: You think it’ll get better when you grow older but you don’t know what you are missing out. It’s like skiing. You keep not wanting to ski because you think the mountains are not perfect enough for you. Yeah, seriously, you should have sex here especially if what you said about guys in Asia being true. Guys here would like your body. And you are really attractive. You really shouldn’t wait till you are an old woman.

And more blah blah blah... which I cannot remember. He also asks me if I’m attracted to women instead.

Throughout the exchange, I think its interesting how our values differ so much. However, besides the interesting neighbourly conversation, open-minded discussions and supposedly good intentioned advice, I have a feeling he’s hitting on me. I have no idea. He is this student studying to be a doctor and he’s in charge of the gym in lapis so he is really beefy. Eeks!

Finally, I am back in my room and I can take a photo of my food. Eat my lunch and write my blog entry.
Image hosted by Putfile.com
Tomato Rice. My lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home