和我的最后一次...
Yesterday, was the first time I performed a dance for such a crowd.
Yesterday, was the first time I got drunk.
Yesterday was the last time I'd ever experience a hall event as a resident of the hall.
I laughed a lot and I cried as hell as well.
There are still some (though few) opportunities for me to spend time with my friends in hall, which I will make an effort to do...
Right after I settled this blasted presentation for tmr,
and the presentation for next week, and the exams in 2 weeks.
who am i kidding?!? =) busy busy... but i'd definitely try.
I take back what I said abt drifting apart from hall. cos sigh.. oh well... i've been a sucker for hall since yr 1, and I still am. As cliched as it is, only true kentridgens will understand the things that we do for hall. Some people find it ridiculous how I spent loads of time at rehearsals when I should have been doing my fyp/presentation/whatever else. Was it all worth it? Well, after last night's performance, I would say hell yes! I really can't bear to part with all my dear friends in hall. I'll write abt it again after tmr's ca3.
Busy busy busy...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home