Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Cmd

k, I know that this post is coming really late, but better late than never. Have also recently been introduced to Picasa thanks to Serene, which has made the photo posting muuuch easier. Have not managed to get all the photos from ya guys, but I reckon I ought to do a feature with mine first, or this will never get done, so people send me photos! Photos photos!
You also can see from this photo feature, that I spent the day doing zilch work. Besides burning time on this, I spent 2 and a half hours in seng siong with liyan, ranjan, jieming and leong buying a hideous amt of groceries for the final year supper tmr. Takes time for now, but after a few more rounds, I'd be an expert at this. No more insane posting of picture by picture.

Pretty finale girls waiting for cmd dinner!
IMG_4191

Photos at cmd dinner
cmd1
cmd2

Cmd Performance

Opening dance and dance item. I will post photos for finale item soon!!
collage5

Photo taking after cmd performance
collage6

collage7
collage8
we just can't get enough. Posing after the performance
collage9


C blockers - Thanks guys for everything!
CIMG1924

KR LAOLANGS
CIMG1922

The end is near

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home