Friday, June 23, 2006

Mango for SALE

Cos miss neo ask me to blog, so I will post up a picture of us!

Photo-0292
today, I was supposed to meet the petS for pool before heading to Brendon's place for a BBQ. but then, I decided that we should check out the Mango sale. And obviously, once you latch on to the sale, u're pretty much addicted. There, I rummaged away for clothes and tried on clothes in front of the clothes racks. totally mei you xing xiang! While pets looked on coolly...Thanks for looking after mi bags and giving me ur opinions while I scurried around rather madly. Hurhur.. I ended up buying a denim skirt for $49, a jacket for $62, 2 tops $7 and $9, and seriously, it doesn't feel like enough at all! was all a bit fast ay? say 2 hours and a half in mango? I'm going to head down again next week!
After shopping, we headed down to Brendon's house for BBQ and later on pets, quek and faith came over for soccer and attempted a game of mahjong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home