Monday, May 15, 2006

Hongkong Trip!

Just returned from my hongkong trip on saturday. Had a great time with pets, liyan, xin 'en, quek and yongqi, cos I think I got a good balance of sight-seeing and shopping, though many of them would probably think I went overboard on the shopping bit. Thing is.. i thought I over-shopped when I was there, but once I returned and took out my loot, I just felt like going back. Everything is so nice, and so much cheaper than in singapore. And my hair clips are just so pretty. $3! Went into Zara yesterday, and jumped at the $89.90 price tag on the skirts. I want hongkong I want hongkong... Hahaha... Okay, control myself. Balance! Here're some sightseeing photos first..

Hongkong Island
CIMG2167


CIMG2172

Macau
CIMG2188

CIMG2200

Jolene and family
CIMG2262

Lantau Island

me and Xin'en. This is the only photo in my camera that I've taken with someone else from the trip. Hurhur.. then again, my camera doesn't come out that often. Guys, I need photosss!
CIMG2273

Po Lin monastery with Tian Tan Buddha
CIMG2282

CIMG2301


Hongkong island from the Avenue of Stars
CIMG2314

Some shopping hauls, just some =)
CIMG2183

CIMG2253

We wanted some accomodation that was economical, but not to the extent of being doggy and shabby. The room itself was rather pleasant, where 4 of us shared the room and two big beds with an attached toilet. The room was just as the pictures shown on the hostel's online booking site, which cleverly left out any pictures of the building's exterior. The building's exterior was something else to be desired though. Think everybody's mom would have been super worried if they saw the building before hand. But it's okay! Everything turned out fine and money saved on accomodation goes to shopping. I can ignore the appearance of the exterior as long as u give me a nice room to return to at the end of the day. photo another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home