Monday, April 17, 2006

The TAT! feature!

Due to my negligence( I swear it was not on purpose! =p), I have upset some of my favourite male buddies in hall. kekeke... 原来男人也会计较,哈哈,好可爱,真好笑。 (我知道我华文烂。。。要多多练习。。。。!记得我曾经说过的话!) okok, so to clarify! I refer to post on command: No pretty boy beats ya guys ya? hoho... even if you guys are ahem, not so pretty =) kekeke... You guys are still the best.

Okay, I owe this for a few days liao. The other 2, ya wait till I get the photos. Really didn't have the photos with me lah... pls don't kick me out of the breakfast crowd. =( But yes sia!! (<--now who says this?) I have a lot of cheerleading photos.. hahaha.. yo, you 2! Aren't we all excited for the future unrevealing. =)


This is to Tat! For cooking food when I am hungry, and for being a study buddy, for being mr nice guy. haha.. this is also to show ya guys what the SGH-820 can do. If you wanna buy this phone, ya can ask me more about it, and maybe I can help get it for u.

collage10



T: you know what? Ek + Tat = EGG TART!
L: ... ...
L thinks for a while
L: you know what? Big S + Ek + Tat will give you a BIG EGG TART!
T: ...
...

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 AM  
Blogger me said...

i like this post! ur fone pictures very cute! haAHAHaa and the big ek tat is very funny also.wahahaAA... -shuying-

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home