Thursday, April 13, 2006

What Hurts the Most

Artist: Rascal Flatts
Album: What Hurts the Most
Title: What Hurts the Most

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry
Every once in a while even though goin on with you gone still upsets me
There are days
Every now and again i pretend i'm okay but that's not what gets me

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seein that lovin you
Is what i was tryin to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere i go
But i'm doin it
It's hard to force that smile when i see our old friends and i'm alone
Still harder gettin up, gettin dressed, livin with this regret

But i know if i could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that i saved in my heart that i left unspoken

What hurts the most, is being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seein that lovin you
Is what i was tryin to do

What hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin you walk away
And never knowing, what could have been
And not seein that lovin you
Is what i was tryin to do

not seein that lovin you
that's what I was tryin to do…


I think this song is really nice. Just seems a bit weird that I keep associating this song with our c blk movie trailer when I hear it instead of its own mtv. THink our trailer was disturbing because the acting was so real, instead of being comical. Sorry for spoiling parts of the movie with my terrible acting in the lounge. Should have retaken the shot lah.. Really flop, sorry about that. I think we should have changed the ending though, maybe the galfriends kicked up a big fuss, and then, out of obligation and pressure, the two guys walk out of each other's lives. Then it would suit the sad lyrics of this song more, and also be more aligned with the brokeback story line. Haha.. what a sweet tragedy. I'm realise I'm actually quite a sick person.

Well.. aside from the brokeback theme, I think this song is really nice. Makes me feel a tad emotional just listening to it. But we shouldn't allow ourselves to sink into depression just over a song, ay? It's only natural that we are so easily moved by music, esp on a night filled with emotions. Just like how good riddance by green day will always bring back sentimental memories of the whole command and kr jounrney. cannot make it huh? Start tearing even before goodnight song, it's really the song's fault.
Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this test, and don't ask why. It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.
The emotions just surged up and then I overflow with tears. and I infect all the people around me, esp Hanna! Haha.. sorry gal! =) and martin. and jieming. I duno who else... Big S would have cried even if I didn't =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home