Monday, April 17, 2006

the SGH-d820 and its adventures

My newest phone!
After the lost of my beloved SGH-D500 in CK TANG in January, where the person heartlessly selectively took my phone and kindly left me my spectacles, spare contacts and solution in the bag, I am now a proud owner of the SGH-d820. Under the special circumstances that I have acquired this phone. I will evaluate the pros and cons of this phone and explore its features diligently. Haha.. Okay, eh.. knowing me, I think the photo-taking feature and the music feature will be my only focus. Whoops.. ok... sooo

Here's the phone!


samsung_sgh-d820_p01



The most fun-inducing feature of the SGH-D820 is its multi mosaic layouts!

The first few shots trying out the mosaic features were taken at lunch!
2-4-2!
Photo-0021_008
this one a bit wrong ah... I'm sure the artistic shots will improve with experience.
Photo-0023_010

happy pill's selfshots. Sooo cute right she? She did the above 2 as well.
Photo-0022_009

finally, my turn to test it out. I tried to make her look piggy, by taking her with food. But lunch is over and only tea and the teapot is left.. so.. eh.. this photo quite out of pt. Hmm.. nvrmd.. many chances next time.
Photo-0027_014
and then the shooting continued at dinner in hall...
Breakfast gang peeps... weiwei... lousy shot of leong cos he moved. (ranjan, jieming, leong, me!)
Photo-0032_019

dinner peeps for today. lousy shot of chwansang cos he refused to oblige me and pose for my photo.(again: leong, me!, rj, jm, leewee, puifun, chawnsang, shaopeng, neooopets!)
Photo-0034_021
morale of story: must not bochap me when I ask u to pose, else will be unglam. hurhurhur.. Okay.. sp, don't kill me... next time i put ur shuai photo up k? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home