Friday, April 21, 2006

2 steps behind

today I smile cos a friend put in a little extra effort to surprise me and brighten up my room and my day. A gesture seemingly so small, is deeply appreciated.

today an old friend gave me a call from aussie to catch up and life was good.

but,

today I am sad because my happy pill is sad. It hurts me to know she is feeling upset, and worse still that I cannot find the words to comfort her over the phone. Love you a lot ok? be a strong girl, I am coming home to you soon.

today I feel a little irritated, disappointed and left out, because I find out that my friends decided to go to EUROPE instead of our discussed plans to hongkong/taiwan/bangkok/china like nearly 3 weeks ago, and have conveniently forgot to inform me of the change in plans till now. Come on man... It's so hard to keep up with u lot. it's one thing that I am no longer in the trip plans, but at least TELL ME!!!!!!!!

aside from these, thanks to u all accompanying me thru these days. u know who u are.

Lastly, Happy Birthday Kailing!!
if you lose anymore weight, I cannot call you xiao pinguo anymore..

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

heya.. u sure u ok with us already? explanation and apology accepted? dun be angry anymore?..:(

12:50 AM  
Blogger akira said...

hey girl, I am ok already! Wrote this the other night. see ya soon ok? =)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home