Wednesday, April 26, 2006

the right and wrongs

I think I matured thrice as fast since exchange till now.
Things observed this yr, seen and heard, experienced.
some when in hall, some among my friends, some on exchange.

So how should one treat a courtship?


Can you be "touched" into loving someone?

Should you be attracted to someone and then try to build a relationship.or do you find a nice, reliable guy and then hope beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


Do you shoot many arrows so that that probability of a hit is higher? Acceptable no? So you just happen to really really her, and soon after her and then her?

Can you not really like someone that much, but oh well, since not attached, but very much looking, so just TRY things out?

or because u are just soo tired of trying and failing, you leap straight into an open door.

Can you actually 'love' 2 at the same time and be confused by who to choose.

Therefore, is it justifiable to try it out on both sides, play the romeo/juliet on both sides, to keep options open, so that you can make a better decision at the end of the day. Arugued as basically to protect yourself, and to make sure you made the right decision, cos we should really look out for ourselves.

Is it possible to be deeply in love with one person, and to fall for another in 2 weeks?


Is this phenomenon actually possible, or does it call for high suspicion that the party has been working both sides for some time. And even if he has, is it completely understandable? Been spoken to about the situation, but I am confused. One moment I understand that the person may be truly troubled and is confused over what's best for him. The other moment I scream, conniving, 2-timing bastard. --> yes, I know its not worth speaking vulgarities for unworthly people, so just one, medium level expletive is all I will give.

maybe some people dont intend to 2 time, it's just timing has it that 2 people want to enter your life at the same time and you are confused? yah? there's never a strict rule right?

Strategy, inividual self-interest? what is right and wrong, as long as u are the happiest at the end of the day. I am beginning to think that these things are actually ok and secretly accepted by many.

we are all strangers. a person will forever be a stranger, unless u make the move to change it.


1 Comments:

Blogger happyfish said...

The fact that people accept how things are doesn't make them right.
Selfish he is, the man who two-times; for he places his interests over yours. It really is up to you to forgive him. You have to ask yourself whether he is worth it, as a friend or otherwise.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home