Tuesday, July 04, 2006

How I spend my days

Formerly supposed to be one of the earliest to start work. I spent time doing the sourcing, writing my resume, going for the test and interview when I should have been spending my oh so little and precious time on my badly neglected fyp. And then what, my company gives me delay after delay, and I end up being one of the last few to start work. I could have done so much more if I had known exactly how much free time I had. So what now? I bum day after day, can't plan much shit, just waiting for an announcement on when I can start work. I know.. some people say.. well enjoy the time while u can. and i agree.. totally! I am enjoying myself as I can. Relaxing... appreciating my slack time. But seriously it would have been 10 times better if I knew EXACTLY how long this holiday would have been. From the initial stipulated starting period of mid-may, it's already beginning july. Just think of the other things I could have planned and done if I had knew there would have been this delay. Duhs..
Okay.. looking on the bright side of things, since I can do nothing about my situation, at least I could watch my fill of world cup. But seriously, world cup is not going the way I want it to go, but oh well... I'm just sianned about it. I'm not devastated or anything. so gone england! poof! brazil! gone! spain! zilch! i am rather disappointed that wayne rooney didn't get to perform this world cup. =( He is seriously too hotheaded! think he looks very devilishy hahaha but oh well I like him all the same. was waiting for him to energise england and score some goals. burrow thru more defenders. Really think the red card was uncalled for. If figo can headbutt someone and get a yellow card, what's a little pushing? Like hello?? there was hell lot of shoving during the netherlands and portugal match and they got yellows affter yellows. Pissed... he was seriously provoked. and how come italy is still in?! blessed by the groupings I seriously say. their performance so far is unconvincing of how they landed up top 4. they either kick some great football tomorrow, or they are out! GO GERMANY!!!! just wondering if the giants, italy, like france will suddenly snap awake and shock the world. just like how france kicked poor spain out prematurely =( .
so what does one do when she has too much time on her hands?
healthy body, healthy mind?
aromatherapy
facemasks
spa
yoga
tennis

not-so healthy body, healthy mind? or not?
tv
world cup
lao po da ren
grey's anatomy
desperate housewives

We're no longer attracted to the perfect character on tv, cos nobody's perfect in real life anyway. We no longer like the considerate, kind and honest dashing guy or gorgeous gal on tv, but instead, tv creates characters like Cristina- a little cold, a little dishonest and oh so cynical, and we lap it all up. Yup, Burke and Cristina cuddling up in bed. Aww... melts the heart man.. shit

oh yeah, plus i finally organised all my exchange photos and put them into photoalbums. I can't believe it myself, I developed more than 1200 photographs. I'm insane. And I don't even think its that memorable anymore. Thinking of developing photos from the happy times in hall now. Will I look back at the photos fondly 5 years down the road, or wonder why the heck I am spent money, effort and space on them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home