Thursday, July 20, 2006

judo championships!

I just spent 8 hours in front of the tele, excluding dinner.Combination of hongkong dramas and yeah.. the entire episode 1 of grey's anatomy. So I'm a bummer? yeah yeah.. but I'm happy.. for now. =)

oh yeah! and I am also very very happy today because I went to support the judo national schools championships today and guess what? RGS won the B division and RJ girls won the A division judo championships today! considering that rgs only started judo in november 2003, I think it's really a great feat. =) Think nobody really understands why I'm so happy. I'm just sick of hwachong always winning the championship year after year cos they have lack of competition. I know we just have to deal with the circumstances, and I know I sound like I'm whining about the past, but seriously! it used to be so unfair... of cos of no fault to hc, it's our own fault we didn't start the sport earlier. In RJC, the rjc gals were mostly new to the sport and had 1 and a half year experience before the national schools, while the HC gals had been training for 5 and a half years. And we trained hell hard at it too, but results showed that we just couldn't catch up in time. but since judo in rgs started, this year, I think the sec4s with a full 4 year judo training, and the j2s with also 4 years of training, (they started in sec 3), have both beat nanyang and hwachong to be the champions this year. How great is that? I'm sure Mr eng and Tan Yi are elated too =) Shows that investment in rgs gals is all worth it ay? =) RJC girls champions in what? 17 years or something??!? Go Raffles girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home