scheduled for sunday
I didn't feel like meeting or talking to anyone since friday till today. on sunday, my grandma called and I had to explain to her why i was still around.. I have also just kept quiet when my friends who didn't know better about my whacko condition said things (jokingly i'm sure...) to the likes of " how come u'e still around?eh... you suck!" or "eh.. you kena rejected ah???" when such things happen, I just feel damn sianz.. so I just avoid la.. tired of explaining
plus, monday, cos the belgium team left on sunday, only 5 out of the original 9 were left in our little room. it felt empty. and then e other 3 left for an on-site job in the late morning, leaving me and faizal to totally stone the day away, which continued till today, tuesday. it's the period of time when you feel that you're not doing anything useful in the company, and that others are simply giving you tasks to occupy your time. ugh..
faizal has been my partner for all projects the past 3 weeks, and I'm sure it really sucks for him that we are planning to leave without him. 5 people being delayed together is not as bad as being left behind and delayed all alone. makes one not all too sure whether one's still in the program and whether one can catch up maybe? i duno.. becos he's still putting up a relatively strong front. but then again, like what yy and rebec have said, it makes the most sense to continue with the project first. But yeah.. we are still keeping our fingers crossed that he will be given his visa in the next few days. Please come to US, else I will have no shopping partner =( and I will have to be the official driver!!
to those who quietly listened to my rantings,
don't know how things are going to turn out this time. we shall wait and see. everything in its time huh...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home