Saturday, October 21, 2006

tagboard

ok, before anything else, let's reply to the tag board. sorry guys, I haven't been responding to it, cos I couldn't. And I thought I'd wait and see if it works after a while, so I didn't bother fixing it, and now that I'm fiddling around, I still duno how to do it, so yeah.. damn... I don't know how to post tags with this laptop. Maybe someone can help me out. Everytime I try to send out a message it fails and asks me? Cookies deactivated? Weird... asks me a question but doesn't tell me which one it wants. I presume they want cookies deactivated, but I'm tried both ways. I have deacticated the dumb cookies and I still can't make any postings!! =( damn..
wl: Hey, I wanted to go to ny to visit, but its so damn expensive during thanksgiving, so I thought better not.. =(
yy: hope your interview went well.. and you enjoyed yourself in ny.
neo: bad neo, but I read about e party at your blog... still scrabbling??
kai: I know two kais!! which one posted on mi blogg!? =)=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home